• Pictures need to be clear and your coloring easy to identify. This means the ideal lighting condition is daylight but anything that clearly shows your colors is fine. Larger pictures are better than smaller, but clarity is most important.
• I focus on eye color a lot so it’s important that your eyes can be seen clearly. If you are a woman, you can wear makeup, but keep it to a minimum so that your natural coloring can be identified.
• If I can tell your season from your photo I may ask if you can send another picture wearing a particular color, to help illustrate to others the best colors for that season.
• You must have the legal rights to the photograph and will need to sign a release form that grants me the right to publish them in my book. If I use your picture, I will send you a copy of the release form that you must sign and send back to me. Photos will not be published until the release form is received by me.
Email your digital picture(s) to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
REASONS WHY YOUR PICTURE MAY NOT BE CHOSEN INCLUDE:
• I may have enough models for each particular season and won’t need any additional models
• The pictures are just not clear enough to be able to determine your season.
• Your hair color may be totally wrong for your season, making it not the best representation for your particular season.
That’s about it. It’s not a beauty contest at all. I’m looking for real women to represent the different seasons. So if you aren’t chosen it will only be due to one of the 3 reasons above.
I will contact you back shortly after submitting your picture as to whether you have been selected or not.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions at all!