Now Shop Color Me Beautiful & Avon
right here on PYW
As many of you may know, I am developing my own line of makeup that will be geared specifically for the 12 seasons. I’m moving forward with it slowly but surely. In the meantime, to help fund my makeup launch, I’m going to be promoting two other makeup lines.
That’s right. I’ve chosen two makeup lines to promote and all the profits will be going into launching my makeup line. Why would I do this? Here are my reasons:
- Even when I launch my line, I will still promote these two other makeup lines because they have great products and I’m not vain enough to think that my makeup is or should be the only makeup anyone should ever buy.
- The two other lines have additional products like skincare, jewelry, and other accessories that my makeup line will not have and I wanted to be able to recommend products of all kinds to clients, geared for the 12 seasons.
- Clients asking for specific makeup suggestions are my #1 request and I wanted to start offering some helpful suggestions.
- Any commissions can be used to help develop my own line.
I wanted affordable products. As you probably know if you read my site much, I hate spending more money than necessary on anything. Some things are worth extra money, but there are lots of good products to be found without a hefty price tag.
My first product line is an oldie but a goodie: Avon!
Here are my top reasons for choosing Avon:
- Respected name and solid company. They aren’t going anywhere having been around for 125 years with 6 million sales reps in over 100 countries.
- One of the biggest corporate supporters of the fight to end breast cancer and domestic violence.
- Does not test on animals (*this is actually the first requirement I look for with any makeup line).
All these reasons make me feel great about selling Avon. I hadn’t looked at an Avon book for literally 10 years and when I did, I was very pleasantly surprised to find such quality items at affordable prices. Lots of new items like clothing and items for the home, as well as favorites like makeup and jewelry and skincare.
My second makeup line I’m promoting:
Yes, Color Me Beautiful products are still around but is only sold currently through independent representatives such as myself. I sold CMB when I first became trained on the 12 season theory back in the 90’s. I liked their makeup and their skincare line. What made me choose this line now: