Celebrity Hit or Miss
See when the stars are right on target with their colors (left picture),
and when they were way off (right picture)
- Hit (left pic): Light hair, makeup & dress
- Miss (right pic): Too Dark hair; too golden, muted shirt
Sarah Jessica Parker: Sunlit Soft Summer
* Hit (left pic): Highlighted hair, cool top, cool soft makeup
* Miss (right pic): Her one all-over (no highlights/lowlights) hair color is way too golden for her cool muted coloring. Very warm makeup doesn't let her soft summer coloring be noticed at all.
Jessica Biel: Sunlit Soft Summer
- Hit (left): Soft blended hair & highlights
- Miss (right): Hair looks too bleached; washes her out
Janet Jackson: Deep Winter
* Hit (left pic): Her deep dark eyes are enhanced by her naturally black hair.
* Miss (right pic): Her lightening up of her hair color and her "autumn-y" peach blush doesn't give her the best look.
- Hit (left): Light hair, makeup & dress
- Miss: (right)Black dress. Black is particularly unkind to "light" seasons.
- Hit: Strong, rich hair & make-up color
- Miss: Hair & makeup too light
Natalie Maines, Dixie Chick:
- Hit (left): Naturally blonde hair, light, warm clear makeup
- Miss: (right)Unnaturally dark hair color washes out her delicate complexion.
Rachel Bilson: Deep Winter
- Hit: Strong, rich hair and dress colors
- Miss: Golden Yellow is not a good color for most Winters. It just does nothing to enhance her colors. If a Winter truly wants to wear yellow, a light lemon yellow is better.